THANK YOU for your donation and registering for our Wellness Place "One Foot Forward for Cancer" Virtual 5k run/walk on Saturday, May 9, 2020! Here are a few tips and information for you and your registered participants:
1. WEAR lavender/purple attire if you have it! This is the color of our logo, and the official ribbon color of all cancers.
2. DOWNLOAD & PRINT your 5k bib (>CLICK HERE FOR COLOR or >CLICK HERE FOR B/W) for each registered participant. There is an option to write in a name(s) of a cancer warrior you are participating in "honor of". Choose to either wear the bib during your 5k, or hold it up for photos or videos.
3. START your personal 5k (3.1 miles) any time you would like on Saturday, May 9th. This is not a timed event so have fun running, walking, strolling or even biking!
5. CHALLENGE your friends and family on social media to register for the virtual 5k to join the fun while supporting the cancer patients in NCW!
6. FOLLOW the 6 foot social distancing order to keep everyone safe and healthy!
Thank you once again for supporting our cancer warriors and our mission in giving compassionate support and FREE services to cancer patients, families and survivors in NCW.
*This is not a timed event. See terms and conditions on the tickets page*